Ox-Cart Man, The - Study Guide
Click here for a sample section of the Ox-Cart Man Study Guide! Check out the E-Guide version, available immediately! Get the book Ox-Cart Man HERE.
Caldecott Medal Winner 1980, Reading Rainbow book.
Ox-Cart Man is a simple and rhythmic story of a man who fills his ox-cart with all the goods his family has produced over the last year and takes them to market. After selling everything, including his cart and his ox, he buys a few items and walks home. The book traces a year in the life of a New England farm family in the 1800's. The values of hard work, patience, family, and contentment are woven throughout the story.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian perspective!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
Printed Workbook Format
- Large 8.5x11 format is convenient to read and easy on the eyes
- Every question has plenty of whitespace for student’s answers
- Encourages neat and clean handwriting practice
- Easily transports without the need for a laptop or other expensive equipment
- Provides a permanent record of the student’s work
- Convenient, removable answer key included for the teacher!
- Provides the study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- Or choose to conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole guide at once
- Print single lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire guide for classroom sets
- Easy to use with multiple students
- Complete answer key file included for the teacher!
- Usually ships within 24-72 hours
- Recommended Grade Level:
- New Hampshire, 1832
- Workbook ISBN:
- CD ISBN:
- Study Guide author:
- Rebecca Gilleland
- for the book by:
- Donald Hall
- Study Guide Page Count:
- 28 pages