Long Way Westward, The - Study Guide
Click here for a sample section of the guide!
Check out the E-Guide version, available immediately!
America is full of surprises. The streets are not paved with gold! In this sequel to The Long Way to a New Land, Carl Erik and his family travel west on train after train to La Crosse, Wisconsin. From there, they travel by steamboat to Anoka, Minnesota, where their uncle lives and Papa has work. All the travel, the dangers, the crowds, and the cold are forgotten the moment they arrive. They're finally home!
In 40 pages (plus an answer key), our study guide contains:
- Background on the authors and story
- Prereading suggested activities
- Vocabulary activities related to the story
- General content questions
- Literary analysis and terminology questions designed to give students a good understanding of writing technique and how to use it
- Critical analysis questions designed to help students consider and analyze the intellectual, moral, and spiritual issues in the story and weigh them with reference to scripture
- and, of course, a detailed answer key!