Last Battle - E-Guide
Book 7 in The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis.
Science Fiction Hall of Fame Award, Gandalf Award nominee, Prometheus Award nominee, Hugo Award nominee, Big Read List #9 (UK’s top 200), The Great American Read #9 (Top 100).
The final book of the Chronicles of Narnia. When Shift, a lazy, devious ape, finds a lion skin, he tricks Puzzle, a goodhearted but simple donkey, into wearing it. Soon, Narnia is full of stories of the return of Aslan, lion lord of Narnia, but an Aslan who seems harsh and almost cruel. When King Tirian goes to investigate, he finds cruel Calormenes enslaving his subjects in the name of Aslan. With his few remaining loyal subjects and two children from Narnia’s distant past, Tirian faces Narnia’s final battle and the end of his treasured land. As Narnia dissolves in shooting stars and darkness and ice swallows it, the faithful are guided through a door with Aslan into a world of beauty. Their hearts leap and a wild hope ignites in them as they run further up and further into the glories and wonder of Aslan’s country. As Aslan tells them, “The dream is ended: this is the morning.”
Through C.S. Lewis' enduring classic Christian fantasy, students will learn:
About the Author: Learn about C.S. Lewis.
Vocabulary words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Literary Techniques: More details coming!
Moral Lessons and Character Values: More details coming!
Activities and Writing Assignments: More details coming!
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include a wonderful reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian worldview!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
- Available instantly with no shipping costs!
- Provides the study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- Our Interactive Study Guide should be opened with the FREE Adobe Readerprogram. With the interactive feature, students have the capability of entering their answers directly on the computer and saving their work in progress.
Note: Mobile Devices/Tablets may require alternative app that supports and saves fillable form fields.
- Or choose to conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole guide at once
- Print single lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire guide for classroom sets
- Easy to use with multiple students
- Complete separate answer key file included for the teacher!
- Free technical support if you encounter any difficulties using the digital guide!
- Recommended Grade Level:
- Fantasy, Medieval
- Study Guide Author:
- Carol Clark
- for the book by:
- C. S. Lewis