Great Expectations - Study Guide
Click here to see a sample section!
E-Guide Version available immediately
The sometimes bizarre, always fanciful and entertaining story of Pip. A chance encounter with an escaped convict and a strange demand from an old spinster change Pip's life forever. With "great expectations," he looks forward to a blessed life, but everyone has expectations, and nothing is as it appears. Charles Dickens fills his story with memorable characters and sharp insights into the human soul.
In 72 pages (plus an answer key), our Study Guide contains:
- Background on the authors and story
- Prereading suggested activities
- Vocabulary activities related to the story
- General content questions
- Literary analysis and terminology questions designed to give students a good understanding of writing technique and how to use it
- Critical analysis questions designed to help students consider and analyze the intellectual, moral, and spiritual issues in the story and weigh them with reference to scripture
- and, of course, a detailed answer key!
- Ships within 24-72 hours