Crown and Jewel - Study GuideProgeny Press
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
The second book in the Bracken Trilogy
Princess Rosewyn, the daughter of Queen Rosalynn and King Herron, spends her time climbing trees, riding pigs, and taking dares. She despises royal manners and is always looking for a bit of adventure! She finds more adventure than she bargained for when she stumbles upon the secret plot of Sir Blackroot to overthrow her royal family. Her grandmother, the Wise Woman flees with Rosewyn.
When her grandmother is captured, Rosewyn must hide with some humble miners and when discovered, she must flee yet again across the wintry countryside. It will take friendship, sacrifice, and great courage to rescue her parents and save the throne from Blackroot and his villainy.
Through Jeri Massi's wonderful sequel to The Bridge, students will learn:
About the Author: Learn about Jeri Massi.
Background Information: Wise Woman stories.
Vocabulary words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Literary Techniques: Allegory, in context, similes, symbolism, synonyms, point of view, paraphrase, dialect, adjectives, antonyms, compare and contrast.
Moral Lessons and Character Values: Sacrifice, friendship, trust God, serve others, God looks at the heart, humility, courage, God is light.
Activities and Writing Assignments: Castle project, medieval life, maps, drama, creative writing, peer pressure, crossword.
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include a wonderful reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, Crown and Jewel by Jeri Massi.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian worldview!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
Printed Workbook Format
- Large 8.5x11 format is convenient to read and easy on the eyes
- Every question has plenty of whitespace for student’s answers
- Encourages neat and clean handwriting practice
- Easily transports without the need for a laptop or other expensive equipment
- Provides a permanent record of the student’s work
- Convenient, removable answer key included for the teacher!
- Provides the study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- Our Interactive Study Guide should be opened with the FREE Adobe Readerprogram. With the interactive feature, students have the capability of entering their answers directly on the computer and saving their work in progress.
Note: Mobile Devices/Tablets may require alternative app that supports and saves fillable form fields.
- Or choose to conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole guide at once
- Print single lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire guide for classroom sets
- Easy to use with multiple students
- Complete separate answer key file included for the teacher!
- Recommended Grade Level:
- Medieval, Imaginative
- Workbook ISBN:
- CD ISBN:
- Study Guide Author:
- Carol Diehn
- for the book by:
- Jeri Massi
- Study Guide Page Count:
- 54 pages