Click here for a sample section of the Give Me Liberty Study Guide!
Check out the E-Guide version, available immediately!
ALA Booklist and School Library Journal recommended, Multiple Award-winning Author!
Nathaniel Dunn lives as an indentured servant in colonial Virginia. He meets a kindly schoolmaster named Basil, and Nathaniel's luck turns, allowing him to work for a carriage maker. But as Nathaniel's luck turns for the better, the atmosphere turns for the worse. Public outcry against the English becomes commonplace, and the call "give me liberty, or give me death" grows into a budding revolution. Amidst his new world of philosophy, books, and the idea of equality, Nathaniel faces new questions. Should he join this fight against England's oppression and taxes? What would change, if anything, for an indentured servant if the Revolutionaries are successful?
Features and Benefits of the study guide
- Available instantly with no shipping costs!
- Provides the study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- Our Interactive Study Guide should be opened with the FREE Adobe Readerprogram. With the interactive feature, students have the capability of entering their answers directly on the computer and saving their work in progress.
Note: Mobile Devices/Tablets may require alternative app that supports and saves fillable form fields.
- Or choose to conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole guide at once
- Print single lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire guide for classroom sets
- Easy to use with multiple students
- Complete separate answer key file included for the teacher!
- Free technical support if you encounter any difficulties using the digital guide!
Read the story summary and get the book HERE.