Progeny Press ships orders daily, Monday through Friday, Wisconsin weather permitting. Orders are typically sent within 2 business days of order placement. Exceptions and Limitations to this policy include:
- Expedited Shipping. If you select Priority Mail or UPS (Ground, 3-Day, 2-Day, or Next Day), we strive to ship within the same business day if possible.
- Out of stock items. Out of stock inventory is usually received back in within a week. Back-ordered orders will be shipped when the full order can be fulfilled.
- Regular business hours. We try to be as prompt as possible, but we can only be in the office so much. If you order on Friday, it may not ship until Monday.
- Acts of God. Some things are just out of our control. If we process and ship your order, but the shipping service goes on strike, we can't help it. Please contact us and we will work with you to work out a solution. If there is severe weather, our offices may be closed for the safety of our employees. Orders will be processed and shipped when the office reopens.
- FREE SHIPPING applies to any order of $99 or more. Order must be $99+ after coupons/discounts are applied to qualify for this promotion. Please allow 8-14 days transit for free shipping.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can request a Return Authorization from your account. You must request and receive the return authorization prior to shipping any goods back to us. Additional policies regarding returns:
- CDs must be in an unopened condition. Once the shrink wrap packaging is removed, these products become non-returnable.
- Returns made 30-60 days after receipt of the order are subject to a restocking fee of 10%
- Returns made 61-90 days after receipt of the order are subject to a restocking fee of 15%
- Returns attempted after 90 days are subject to a restocking fee of 25%
- Returns attempted after 12 months will be denied.
- E-Guides are non-returnable. Any request for a E-Guide return will be rejected as downloadable products cannot be physically returned to us.
- Return Postage is the responsibility of the customer. If you received defective goods, you may request postage reimbursement, but it must be approved in writing by a Progeny Press representative.
- Once your return is authorized, pack the good securely so that they arrive in resellable condition (if applicable). Any goods that are damaged during return shipping are subject to a 5% replacement fee per item damaged.
Second-Hand Market Sales:
Our policy is as follows:
- Booklets: You are free to sell used booklets as long as they are original. No photocopies. (That should be obvious, but it has happened.)
- CDs: Used CDs also may be sold, but they must be sold with the original packaging. Any CDs sold without the original packaging will be assumed to be a copy and will be in violation of copyright law. So save those cases.
- E-Guides: Study Guides that are downloaded directly to your computer in .pdf file format may not be sold, even if you are done with them. Once downloaded to your computer they are permanently available on your computer, and are yours and yours only. These are not to be distributed or shared, even amongst your friends. Distribution of digital goods is considered piracy and is a violation of copyright law.