Frog and Toad Together is a collection of short, simple stories about friendship. Frog and Toad are two friends who do everything together. They plant gardens together, they share cookies together, they set out on a brave journey together, and together they do nothing when Toad loses his list of "things to do." They even appear together in Toad's strange dream where Toad learns a valuable lesson about friendship.
Frog and Toad's comical choices and actions will keep children laughing, learning, and asking for "one more chapter."
Progeny Press' Frog and Toad Together English/Language Arts PDF curriculum will provide your Primary Elementary grade student(s) with:
Author Biography: Learn about Arnold Lobel and his other books.
Vocabulary: Understand words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Moral Lessons and Character Values: Friendship, making plans and lists, God guides us, God cares for us, temptation, bravery, fear, selfishness, love one another.
Activities and Writing Assignments: Gardening, science experiment, cooking, health, make-believe, painting, bulletin board, dreams, Venn diagram, wordsearch.
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include an in-depth reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel.
All of Progeny Press' Language Arts PDF download unit lessons are written from a Christian perspective!
Features and Benefits of a Progeny Press ELA PDF study guide
Digital PDF Download
- PDF files are available to download with no shipping costs
- Contains the complete study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- PDf files open in the FREE Adobe Reader program.
Note: Mobile devices may require an alternative app that supports and saves fillable form fields and interactive features.
- Conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole ELA study guide at once
- Print single literature lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire curriculum study guide for classroom sets
- Upgraded, fillable form fields allow the student the opportunity to complete their work on the computer, saving you printing costs
- PDF format makes it easy to use with multiple students
- Complete answer key PDF file included for the teacher to make grading simple!
Formatted with your Primary grade Elementary student in mind, Progeny Press language arts study guides divide the book into simplified writing assignments and lessons that strengthen their reading comprehension, vocabulary, and begins building their analysis and writing skills. Each Progeny Press novel study accomplishes all of this without busy work that can drain the fun out of reading and literature! Kids have loved Progeny Press ELA curriculum in homeschool, co-ops, and private schools for over 30 years!