Frog and Toad Together - E-Guide
Click here for a sample section of the Frog and Toad Together Study Guide! Check out the E-Guide version, available immediately! Get the book Frog and Toad Together HERE
Also illustrated by Arnold Lobel - Oscar Otter Also illustrated by Arnold Lobel - Sam the Minuteman
A Newbery Honor Book 1973, a Reading Rainbow book
Frog and Toad Together is a collection of short, simple stories about friendship. Frog and Toad are two friends who do everything together. They plant gardens together, they share cookies together, they set out on a brave journey together, and together they do nothing when Toad loses his list of "things to do." They even appear together in Toad's strange dream where Toad learns a valuable lesson about friendship.
Frog and Toad's comical choices and actions will keep children laughing, learning, and asking for "one more chapter."
Through Arnold Lobel's amusing story, students will learn:
Author Biography: Learn about Arnold Lobel and his other books.
Vocabulary words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Moral Lessons and Character Values: Friendship, making plans and lists, God's guides us, God cares for us, temptation, bravery, fear, selfishness, love one another.
Activities and Writing Assignments: Gardening, science experiment, cooking, health, make-believe, painting, bulletin board, dreams, Venn diagram, wordsearch.
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include an in-depth reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian perspective!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
- Available instantly with no shipping costs!
- Provides the study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- Choose to conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole guide at once
- Print single lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire guide for classroom sets
- Easy to use with multiple students
- Complete separate answer key file included for the teacher!
- Free technical support if you encounter any difficulties using the digital guide!
- Immediately; Available to download for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Recommended Grade Level:
- Imaginative / Nature
- Study Guide Author:
- Leslie Clark
- for the book by:
- Arnold Lobel
- Study Guide Page Count:
- 34 pages
Available to download for 1 year from date of purchase or until maximum download allowance is reached (whichever occurs first). Once downloaded, back the file up onto a Recordable CD or USB drive for safekeeping. Progeny Press retains the right to refuse replacement of lost or damaged products and/or files.