Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The - Study Guide
Click here for a sample section of the guide!
Check out the E-Guide version, available immediately!
Through Mark Twain's classic tale of mischief, mystery and intrigue, students will learn:
Vocabulary words used throughout the novel, utilizing a variety of activities to stimulate retention and growth.
Literary Techniques: Satire, characterization, context, descriptive writing, dialect, idiom, tone, similes, metaphors, extended metaphors, foreshadowing, mood, irony, synonym, poetic justice, plot, point of view, dynamic and static characters, worldview, stereotypes.
Moral Lessons and Character Values, such as peer pressure, setting aside revenge, coming-of-age, responsibility, maturity, and many more!
Activities and Writing Assignments to bolster and enhance the student's understanding and comprehension of the lessons including projects such as map work, history research, comparison papers, movie adaptation reviews, and more.
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian perspective!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
Printed Workbook Format
- Large 8.5x11 format is convenient to read and easy on the eyes
- Every question has plenty of whitespace for student’s answers
- Encourages neat and clean handwriting practice
- Easily transports without the need for a laptop or other expensive equipment
- Provides a permanent record of the student’s work
- Convenient, removable answer key included for the teacher!
- Provides the study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- Opens in the FREE Adobe Reader program
- Conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole guide at once
- Print single lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire guide for classroom sets
- Upgraded, fillable form fields allow the student the opportunity to complete their work on the computer, saving you printing costs
- Easy to use with multiple students
- Complete answer key file included for the teacher!
Choose your format and buy it now:
- Usually ships within 24-72 hours
- Recommended Grade Level:
- Mid-America, 1840's
- Workbook ISBN:
- CD ISBN:
- Study Guide Author:
- Alisa Thomas
- For the Book By:
- Mark Twain
- Study Guide Page Count:
- 77 pages