Let's study the most important book of all!
For every person who draws strength and direction from the Bible, there are many more who struggle with it. Some call it a long book with fine print and obscure meaning. Some call it a mystery, a chore to read, or an undecipherable puzzle.
The good news is you can easily solve this problem. With over 300,000 sold, this revised and expanded edition of Living by the Book will remove the barriers that keep Scripture from transforming your life.
In a simple, step-by-step fashion, you'll learn how to:
- Observe. Let Scripture speak to you individually.
- Interpret. Develop the tools to properly understand biblical text.
- Apply. Learn how to allow Scripture to transform your life.
- It is practical, readable, and applicable.
- By following its easy-to-apply principles, you'll soon find yourself drawing great nourishment from the Word—and enjoying the process!
- Book Author:
- Howard Hendricks, William Hendricks