Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie - Study Guide
Click here for a sample section of the guide!
Check out the E-Guide version, available instantly
Through Peter & Connie Roop’s exciting adventure tale, students will learn:
Before-You-Read Activities: Art projects, research, and history tie-ins.
Literary Techniques: Word pictures, Cause and Effect.
Moral Lessons and Character Values, such as promises, responsibility and accountability for one’s actions, and prayer!
Activities and Writing Assignments including a Word Search activity page, cooking center, art project, and crafting center.
Suggestions for Further Reading: We include a wonderful reading list of more books by the same author(s) and other books that tie in with, or are similar to, Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie!
Awards: Reading Rainbow Book!
All of the unit lessons are written from a Christian perspective!
Features and Benefits of the study guide
Printed Workbook Format
- Large 8.5x11 format is convenient to read and easy on the eyes
- Every question has plenty of whitespace for student’s answers
- Encourages neat and clean handwriting practice
- Easily transports without the need for a laptop or other expensive equipment
- Provides a permanent record of the student’s work
- Convenient, removable answer key included for the teacher!
- Provides the study guide in universally compatible PDF format (works on Mac AND Windows)
- No costly software purchases necessary
- Opens in the FREE Adobe Reader program
- Conveniently print what you need, when you need it:
- Print the whole guide at once
- Print single lessons or pages as the student completes them
- Print multiple copies of the entire guide for classroom sets
- Easy to use with multiple students
- Complete answer key file included for the teacher!
Read the story summary and get this timeless Reading Rainbow book HERE.
Choose your format and buy it now: